WHAT DID YOU SAY??

I have a bit of an obsession with slogan tops. I didn't quite realise this until I saw a few great slogans on garments in various different places and liked them so much that I bought a bunch of plain jumpers on Ebay and a whole pack of t-shirt transfer paper just so I could make my own. It's somehow extremely satisfying to go out in a top that's covered with big bold scrawl; I suppose it's a way of conveying a part of yourself, of who you are, of how you feel to the world whilst remaining ever so mutedly Londonesque. Whether you 'Live. Love. Indulge' or it's your 'last clean t-shirt' or you have 'more issues than Vogue,' wearing one of these garments seems to instil a sense of devil-may-care in you, and the great thing is is that they also change the people around you - they're a fab ice-breaker!

I've also recently discovered an amazing website called RAD which has some really quirky slogan jumpers and tees. A few of the brands on the website are a little too shocking for my private schoolgirl's taste, but always one to give 'urban' and 'ghetto' a go (yes, I'm afraid I pronounce the t's), armed with my trusty transfers I decided to 'Carpe that fucking diem...' and here are the results!

N.B. Some of these outfits are not suitable for the current weather conditions we are experiencing. Do not try this at home. I only do it because I love you.

Jumper: Ebay & t-shirt transfers, but a similar one can be found at RAD
Jeggings: Primark
Plimsoles: Primark
Lace collar: New Look
T-shirt: Primark
Jeggings: Primark
Fur gilet: Warehouse
Wedge trainers: Primark
T-shirt: Tee & Cake at Topshop
Black tight fit leggings: Next
Lace-up stiletto boots: New Look
Jumper: Ebay & t-shirt transfers, but a similar one can be found at RAD
Black tight fit leggings: as above
Cape: Boohoo
Denim booties: New Look
T-shirt: New Look
Black tight fit leggings: as above
Blazer: Topshop
Black knee high stiletto boots: New Look
T-shirt: New Look
Black tight fit leggings: as above
Lace-up stiletto boots: as above 
Jumper: Ebay & t-shirt transfer... I've seen a lot of images of this slogan but not sure where it can be bought!
Skater skirt: New Look
Burgundy blouse: ASOS
Wooden block heeled lace up ankle boots: Primark

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,