Christmas Countdown - 25th Pair

It's Christmas Day, and it's time to bring the stars out... for my last pair in the Christmas countdown I reveal to you the most prized and beloved of all my heels; my Kurt Geiger's! I bought these as a treat for myself after completing my final major project and dissertation at Uni, and they remain the most precious (and expensive!) pair of shoes I've ever owned. I'm an absolute sucker for a super-thin stiletto heel, and when I saw the long, sleek, narrow heel on these beautiful things I just new I had to have them! Reserved for only the most special of occasions these stunners make me feel a million dollars, whilst also adding a not-so-meagre 5.5 inches of height! They fit like a glove, and in a gorgeous black suede with a patent heel, they go with everything. Kurt Geiger heels: all I want for Christmas is you.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Perfect for: CHRISTMAS!!!!
Heels: Kurt Geiger, dress: Topshop, earrings: Accessorize, bracelet: Byzantium collection

Labels: , , , ,