Christmas Countdown - 8th Pair

Red is one of my favourite colours to wear, especially during the festive period. Nothing evokes the jolly image of Santa, the delicate sound of chiming bells at the start of a carol or the spicy-sweet smell of pomanders quite like a red-and-white pairing. White fur, in particular, looks great with red in December. Don't forget the lippy!

I bought these red boots after I saw a girl in a shopping centre wearing a similar pair with black jeans and a red-and-white varsity jacket. I thought it looked so casual yet stylish, and naturally as I love wearing heels with everything to any occasion, within a month I pretty much had the entire outfit! These heels are really easy to dress up or down and add a great burst of colour!
Perfect for: A snowy day!
Heels: boutique shop in Cardiff, knit dress: New Look, coat: Primark, fur hat: Topshop, scarf: Accessorize, gloves: M&S, belt: H&M

Labels: , , , ,